Abstract Submission Guidelines
Acceptance Submission and Review Timeline
Presenting Author Registration
The presenting author MUST register for AROPS2019 by Saturday, April 20, 2019 or the abstract will automatically be withdrawn.
Publication of Abstracts
All accepted abstracts will be published in the AROPS2019 program booklet provided the presenting author registers for the Symposium by Saturday, April 20, 2019. By submitting an abstract, you consent to the publication of this abstract.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure
Authors are requested to disclose any conflict of interest when submitting their abstract.
The first author MUST be the presenting author.
Information required for all authors:
- Phone number
- Email address
All accepted abstracts shall be presented as Posters. The AROPS 2019 program task force shall select abstracts for platform presentation.
Posters will be on display on poster boards throughout the symposium. Poster display requirements will be communicated to the submitting author closer to the Symposium date.
The platform presentations will be scheduled during one plenary session. Each presentation is scheduled for 15 minutes including questions from the audience. Presentation specifics will be communicated to the submitting author closer to the Symposium date.
The first author must be the presenting author, and will receive a certificate of presentation.
Authors should indicate at the top right hand corner the abstract category from the list below:
- Process Improvement/ Pharmacoeconomics (PR): includes drug preparation and delivery, projects to enhance patient care or improve effectiveness or efficiency of pharmacy services; cost-benefit analyses; cost-effectiveness analyses
- Clinical Science (CS): includes oncology/pharmacy practice; medicine use evaluations; innovative patient care services/activities; unusual/unique clinical and/or management cases; projects to document pharmacy interventions
- Translational/Basic Science (TS): pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, pharmacogenomics
- Trainee (TR): Student/Resident Fellow/Pharmacy intern/pharmacist-in-training, etc.
- Encore Presentation (EN): For data/abstract that has previously been presented at another meeting or published in profession journal
The abstract title must be less than 150 characters. Please use title case e.g. Upper and Lower Case and NOT UPPER CASE.
The abstract length is limited to 500 words not including the abstract title, author names or affiliations.
The following abstract format should be followed:
- Study Design/Methods
- Results/Key Findings
- Abstracts must describe completed research (abstracts that contain results and conclusions).
Abstracts are accepted in English only.
Number of Submissions
There is no limit to the number of abstract submissions.