1What are the different categories of membership?
There are four categories of membership:
1. FULL MEMBER: Persons, Citizens with at least a University Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy and Registered as a Pharmacist in Kenya under the law governing the practice of pharmacy.
2. ASSOCIATE MEMBER: Persons being registered pharmacists, who hold a minimum of Bachelors of Pharmacy degree or its equivalent from institutions recognized by PPB and Kenyan citizen students engaged in course of study at an institution recognized by the National Committee or pre-registration students leading to pharmacy qualification.
3. HONOURARY MEMBER: Persons who have rendered distinguished services to the association or to the Pharmacy profession.
4. AFFILIATE MEMBER / SOCIETY: Associations or Societies with similar aims and objectives to any or all of those of HOPAK who will be willing to give reciprocating membership. Persons, associations or societies who wish to become affiliate members shall make an application in writing to the national secretary for consideration by the national council.
2. How do I apply for membership?
You may fill out the membership application form on the HOPAK homepage and pay up the applicable membership fees.
3. What are the membership fees applicable?
The annual membership fees applicable for Full members are Ksh. 3000.
The annual membership fees applicable for Associate members are Ksh. 2500.
4. How do I pay membership fees?
You can now easily pay your membership fee through MPESA:
KCB Mpesa Pay Bill No. 522 522
Account Number: 1205053352
5.How do I access the members’ only section on the website?
The members’ only section is accessible through a username and password which are sent to you once you are confirmed as a paid up member. You may then change the password.