|The Hospital Pharmacists Association of Kenya (HOPAK) provides a dynamic platform for the exchange of knowledge among sector players to enhance their contributions to health. We provide timely scientific programs, ongoing education, opportunities for networking, and professional development.
HOPAK dedicates itself to setting standards in hospital pharmacy practice in which pharmacists:
3. Will be the primary individuals responsible for medication use and drug distribution systems.
4. Will provide public health services.
5. As part of the healthcare team, will be recognized as patient care providers and sought by patients to help them achieve the most benefit for their therapy.
6. Will take a leadership role to continuously improve and redesign the medication use process with the goal of achieving significant advances in patient safety, health related outcomes, prudent use of human resources and efficiency.
7. Will lead evidence based medication use programs to implement best practices.
8. Will have an image among patients, health professionals, administrators and public policy makers as caring and compassionate medication use experts.